Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

SLJ My reaction to Ice Skating (When it was my first time)

My reaction to Ice skating (When it was my first time)
When it was my first time going Ice Skating I went
with my Nanny,Mum,Dad and brother.  So when we put
on are Ice Skating shoes I was really scared so when
went in I held onto the handle but my Mum was
really scared to get in so her Mum which is my Nanny told her to get in just to give her a little support.  Then later on when
we got a little use to Ice Skating
I was not holding onto the side but I was
holding onto a stand. So later on I tried to
do it without the stand and I did it but I was really slow so
I tried to keep to the side so I won't fall.  It was so much fun
and now I wonder when I will go again but my Dad does not want to go because he keeps falling and he gets annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about