Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

SLJ DAY 3: First You ‘Sea’ Me, Now You Don’t… Activity 1: Night Owls

Night owl: staying awake at night)    early riser: waking up really early)

I am a night owl because I like staying up until like 10 to 11 at night and in mornings I wake up like 10.00 or 9.30
My Brother is in between because on school days he likes sleeping in and weekends he likes waking up early
My Dad is a early riser because when ever I wake up he is probably already done eating breakfast or on his phone
My Mum is also in between because on weekends she likes being a night owl and on work days she is a early riser
second to last my grandma she is a early riser everyday because she makes breakfast
My grandpa is a really early riser because he wakes up and takes a shower sometimes he washes his hair in the morning

For SLJ today we had to write if us and our family are early birds or night owls

2 comments:

  1. Hiya!

    My name is Willy and I'm one of the commenters for the Summer Learning Journey. Took me a while to find out what activity this was, but I found it! Nice work! I like the details you've given to each of your family members - really helps to understand more about why they're early birds/night owls.

    Surprised about your brother! Sleeping in during the school week then waking up early in the weekend? That's quite the surprise!

    Keep it up!
    -Willy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Willy
    Nice to meet you
    Thank you for commenting on my blog I know it is weird but it is a true fact about my brother he likes sleeping in for a es-use to not go to school

    Mehakpreet

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about