Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

SLJ Activity 3: Faded Glory

This is the 3 ways I will fundraiser
1. Sell Cupcakes/cakes - So I will go next to a cake shop so most of the people who are coming to buy cakes can buy the cakes on my stall

2. Sell fruit/vegetables - For this one I will give it to a farmer if there really in need like they need to sell it to a shop by the next day I could give most fruit and vegetables to them

3. Chocolate - I would sell the chocolate next to a dairy with a stand or I will just ask the dairy person  to have it all so he could give money for it

This is what I would sell to protect the reef

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, Mehakpreet!

    Thanks for having a go at another SLJ related activity, 'Faded Glory' and for telling us three ways you would help fund money to support The Great Barrier Reef. Selling things is a guaranteed way to raise money, but so that I can give you full points for this activity, can you provide me with more information? How would you sell these things, for example? We need really good explanation if we were to raise funds for something as integral as The Great Barrier Reef. Don't forget to add images or colour to help your post stand out, too!

    I'll keep an eye on this post :)

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about