Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

SLJ Activity 2: Mighty Mangroves

I am thinking of  Myself (Joking) but I can't pick my self because I am not tough or strong so I am going to pick my Dad because he is really strong because he can pick me and my brother up at the sometime.  My Dad is also really brave to speak up for himself or others not like me because I am probably gonna stay quite or run away.  My Dad also helps us with studying and mostly in math.  When ever he need help with something like speeches I mostly help him because I have done some before like being a host at a assembly.  He also helps us when were hurt or when were sick he takes us to the doctor.

This is a person I will pick who is tough,strong and brave which is my Dad because he loves you a lot and he will always stand up for you and others 

Sorry I could not put a picture because I did not have any more paper to draw one and I don't think I am gonna put a picture of my Dad


1 comment:

  1. Hey Mehakpreet,

    Thank you for completing another SLJ related activity! This is a lovely post about your father. Your Dad sounds very brave and loyal. You are very lucky to have him in your life.
    Can you tell me some more great things about your Dad? Or even draw a picture of him to upload to your blog entry? You could put the drawing on the fridge for him as an early Christmas present.

    Well done for being the top blogger last summer! Because of this you are a role model for the other students participating in the Summer Learning Journey. So it would be good if you could model to them a high standard of a blog post. For example: to this post you could add a picture that relates to the activity. In order for me to give you full points for this activity i'd like to see you get creative with the tasks.

    Well done Mehakpreet! Keep up the great blogging.

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about