Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

SLJ DAY 1: Swimming with the Fish Activity 1: Surfs Up!

My favorite activity is going swimming but I am not going swimming these holidays because we are really busy but a part from swimming I do have a favorite activate I LOVE doing in the holidays you might as well know

SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY!!
Picture
it is my favorite thing today because it keeps me busy in the holidays and I get really bored in the holidays and this keeps me busy and happy and we can win prizes but I am not doing summer learning journey for prizes I am doing it to have and support my school

I had to wrote about my favorite thing to do in the holidays and I have never been surfacing before but I have seen people doing it

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Mehakpreet,

    Thanks for another great SLJ related post— your dedication to this programme is remarkable and I'm pleased to read that you're not just doing this for the prizes, you're also doing it to help accelerate your own learning as well as support your school.
    It's a shame to hear that you don't have enough time to go swimming, swimming is such a rewarding activity to participate in because it helps to keep you fit. I love blogging, too, but sometimes that can cause a lot of damage to our eyes so it's good to have micro-breaks.
    Maybe you can even give surfing a go one day!

    I look forward to reading the rest of your posts.

    Cheers

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about