Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

SLJ DAY 2: Fabulous Flora Activity 1: Weaving a Tall Tale…

I would not want to try to flax my hand because it does not interest me at all but it does interest me if I make animals out of flax which I will be really cool.  But I have know idea if it is such a thing. It does not interest me because it looks really boring and I would not want to do that.

Today's Summer Learning Journey activity was about predicting if you would like to try to flax your hand I had to watch the video about 3 times to understand it but this activity quick and easy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mehakpreet,

    Well done on completing another daily SLJ activity!
    I acknowledge that this question can be quite confusing. The question says, "tell us whether or not you would like to try your hand at flax weaving." This simply means.. tell us whether you would like to try flax weaving.

    However, I see you have responded to the question by saying you would like to try make animals out of flax. That would be really cool! What animal would you like to weave out of flax?
    You can make all kinds of things out of flax. My favourite is the kete.

    In order for me to give you the full points, maybe you could give some flair to this post?
    You could add images (remembering to attribute where you've sourced them from), or drawings, or even a video from Youtube relating to the activity? You can get as creative as you want.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog posts!

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about