Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

SLJ Activity 3: The Power of Ten

10 species I would like to save
1. Maui's dolphin

2. Rhinoceroses

3. Elephant

4. White tiger

5. Black lion

6. vegetables -Avacado

7. Flower- The rafflesia flower is endangerend because it is a bit smelly so people are not caring about it and it gettin stepped on 

8. Frog

9. Birds - Black Robin is endangered because it grows around 15cm tall and has lots of population

10. Fruits - Banana 50 years ago people were eating bananas but after this commercial people started burning down bananas

These are some species I would like to save

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Mehakpreet,

    Well done for completing this Summer Learning Journey activity, 'Power of Ten' and for telling us which 10 species you'd like to save if you had the chance. I see that you've got some great species on this list, but you've managed to double up on the 'Māui dolphin' and have included 'flowers', 'frogs', 'birds' and 'fruits' - while it is great that you'd like to save these species, you haven't really specified what type of flower, or frog, or bird or fruit. Unfortunately I can only reward you with half points until you have given me more specific examples.

    I'll keep an eye on this post, but don't forget to respond to my comment so that I know you've edited the post :)

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jordan

      I have edited the post

      Mehakpreet

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about