Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

SLJ Activity 2: North and South

I think my home town is special because it has a deep road to go down but you can go down with scooters or bikes and it is way more fun.

 I also have a playground I think it is really fun to play hidden seek because you can sneak around the deep dark green bushes.

At my playground I have this seat and at night if you look up at hills it looks stunning with those lights and house you can see.

I wrote about my home town and why is it special to me and it is really special to me and my family

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Mehakpreet,

    Thanks very much for sharing how your hometown is special to you. I really enjoyed reading this because it is incredibly descriptive! I like how you referred to your road as "deep" and then provided some activities that you enjoy doing on this road. Scooters are fun aren't they! Do you have a scooter?
    I love hide-and-go-seek! Especially if there's foliage you can hide behind. I enjoyed the language in this sentence too, particularly: "deep dark green bushes"— well done!
    This playground sounds really special! I wonder if you can see any Christmas lights?

    Keep up the great work, Mehakpreet!

    Cheers

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jordan

    Well I do have a scooter and sometimes I ride it down the road but it is really deep so it is scary and I can't see Christmas lights but if I walk down the road I do see Christmas lights

    Mehakpreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mehakpreet,

    I can imagine that riding a scooter down a very steep road would be scary— I get scared of that too! I'm pleased that you can see Christmas lights down the road, that's lovely.

    You've earned yourself another 2 bonus points for a thoughtful response, Mehakpreet, well done!

    Cheers

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about