Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

SLJ Activity 2: Flying Foxes

I would like to have a power as teleportation and who ever I touch and they touch will teleport with me. I would like to have this power because most of the time my Dad or Mum are really tiered and me and my brother really want to have fun so we can just teleport are self's their. EG: So we want to go to the swimming pool we can put on are togs and teleport into Messy Park Pools inside the water so none will suspect us.

I has to write if I had a super power what would it be and why my super power would be teleportation as you may know if you have read above this text
link to the image


Image result for teleportation

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mehakpreet,
    I like the superpower teleportation to! you know how it say Messy Park Pools do you mean Massey Park Pools. Any way great post I will keep an eye out for you next post.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Samantha,

      Well done for leaving a thoughtful comment on Mehakpreet's blog post. In order to recieve the two bonus points, you need to engage with Mehakpreet's post with more detail. We ask you to write at least 3 full sentences about her post. You can add some more questions or descriptions in a reply comment to me. That way I can keep an eye on this post, and reward you with the points afterward.

      Thanks,

      Jordan

      Delete
  2. Hey Mehakpreet,

    Nice work completing this Summer Learning Journey activity, 'Flying Foxes'. I see you have chosen to have the power of teleportation as your superpower. It's cool that whoever you touch, and whoever they touch will be able to teleport with you. This reminds me of that scene in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I'm not sure if you've seen that movie. In the film, the Weasleys and Harry teleport to another world to watch the Quidditch World Cup, just like your superpower allows you to!

    Teleportation is a great idea, so you and your brother can get around instead of asking your parents who are tired. That way you can teleport yourselves there, and have lots of fun at the Massey Park Pools. If you could teleport to another place with one other friend, where would you go and who would you take?

    I look forward to your response.

    Thanks,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about