Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

SLJ Activity 3: Let It Rain

If New Zealand hit a big Acid rain storm and I open the door this will be my reaction

Suddenly I opened the door after a Acid rain storm and my mouth fell open then it shut.  I got eyes full of water when I looked at my plants and flowers they were all disgusting and dead.  Then me and my dad when to see there lettuce work it was fine but next doors animals were not fine I got a tear dripping down my eyes then my cheek.  Then we looked at the lettuce we grew outdoors it was all dead.  Then we went into are cosines back yard and sadly all the plants were dead all the hard work was dead.  Then we went back home but I just looked in the window and just watched my mum and dad growing the new flowers and pulling out the old ones.  Well I went outside and I just remembered about the playground bushes so I scooter all the way there and the bushes were deep deep brown and dead the grass was disgusting so I went home and went to sleep rather then crying all day. 

We had to write if we had a big Acid ran storm what will be are reaction

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mahakpreet,
    I like how this story really paints a picture in the readers head. But maybe next you could get an image as well. I like you said ' I opened the door after a Acid rain storm and my mouth fell open then it shut'
    Keep on blogging
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mehakpreet,

    Well done for completing this Summer Learning Journey activity, 'Let It Rain'. You have really engaged with the activity and written a good sized short story for us to enjoy. I really like how you have made the text colour blue, just like the rain. I'm sad to hear all your plants and flowers were destroyed by the acid rain. When you wrote, 'then we went into our cousins backyard, and sadly all the plants were dead, all the hard work was dead.' That made me very sad. Planting in the backyard takes a lot of hard work, we have to really look after our environment to protect it. An acid rain storm is very scary, I hope one never hits our beautiful country of New Zealand.

    The good thing about gardens is that they have the ability to spring back to life. With a little help from us, gardens can be turned around and replenish quite quickly.

    I really enjoyed your short story, and look forward to reading more of your blog entries.

    Thanks,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about