Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

SLJ Activity 2: It’s All in the Name

*= favorite
1. Jemmy * I did Jemmy because it sounds like a Diamond pool or something like that 

2.. Petty pool - I did petty pool because petty if you want to say petty in English it would pretty pool instead so I made it close to petty and pretty.

3. Maple pool - I did Maple pool because when the pool gets dirty it is gonna look dark and not that good so I just think Maple is like dirty because it reminds of Maple syrup

4. Bubble pop - Lucky last Bubble pop I did it just because pools can get bubbly a lot and sometimes wavy and I thought it was cool to Bubble pop as a name and also Pop is like when the bubble pops.


My favorite was Jemmy because jewelry and Jemmy so we had to pick about 3 to 5 names for a pool

(By the Jemmy is not a jewelry store it is just a examples it's because it is kind of close to saying Jewelry and Jemmy)
Image result for new made pool   Where I got the image from

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Mehakpreet!

    Thanks for having a go at this Summer Learning Journey activity, 'It's All in the Name' and for giving us 4 possible options for the new name of the geothermal pool. I'm intrigued with the names that you've suggested, can you tell me why you've picked them? And what do you mean by "because jewellery and Jemmy"? Is this the name of a jewellery store?
    I would suggest adding images or colour to this post, too, to—as I've pointed out in your other posts—help it stand to out.

    Until you've given me more explanation for these names, and added some colour or imagery, I'll only be able to reward you with half points for this activity. Once you've edited this post, I'll be able to give you full points.

    I'll keep an eye on this post :)

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about