Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

SLJ Week 4 Activity 1: World of Wearable (WOW) Art

If I got to interview Dame Suzie and I got to ask her 5 questions it would be...
1. What inspired you to recycle lots of stuff was it about the great pacific garbage patch?
2. What are some crazy stuff you have been recycling is it not in use colors?
3. Are you teaching others how to recycle as well as you know?
4. When did you start recycling to the next level?
5. What are some of your favorite things to recycle?

So if I got to interview Dame Suzi I will her these questions above this text because she is a girl who took recycling to the next level

1 comment:

  1. Heya Mehakpreet,

    Well done for completing this Summer Learning Journey activity, 'World of Wearable Art' and for listing 5 questions you'd like to ask Dame Suzie Moncrieff. You're absolutely right— she has taken recycling to a whole new level, but what an achievement to have done it 30 years ago! That takes a lot of individuality to initiate something that wasn't hugely popular within society back then. I was born almost 30 years ago and I can tell you that recycling wasn't something I knew about while growing up.

    I really respect the questions you have for Dame Suzie Moncrieff, especially number 2. But what do you mean when you say 'not in use colours'?
    I wonder what some of her favourite things to recycle are... how do you think you can get in touch with her to ask these fantastic questions?

    I see that you like electronics— my friend built a dress recently for WOW. I saw him constructing it and it blew my mind. He made sure that it would compact down in to a suitcase, and then, using things like hydraulics, the dress would come out of the suitcase and construct itself in to a dress. He's a bit of a genius!

    I look forward to reading more of your posts!

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about