Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Summer learning journey gold rush movie

I think the movie is about the people in the movie going to adventures and exploring new places or they might be hunting while they are gone to a adventure or they might be looking for more food.

I don't think I will enjoy the movie because there is no talking just words and I wouldn't want to read the word I would want to listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDlEvaKBkhU

I wrote about if I would want to watch a movie with no sound and what will happen in the movie and the link to the trailer of the movie is in purple writing.

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Mehakpreet,

    Thanks very much for completing the task of watching the silent film, "Gold Rush" and for telling us what you thought about the movie and whether or not you liked it.

    I do believe that the movie is about the characters going on an adventure, but I believe that they're actually hunting gold!
    It's fair enough that you wouldn't enjoy watching it because you prefer to listen to dialogue in films, it would be a pretty hard thing to change given that the movies you've grown up watching have all had sound.
    I personally enjoy it because I like following the characters based on their expressions!

    Speaking of movies you've grown up watching, what is your favourite movie and why?

    Keep up the great mahi,

    Cheers,

    Jordan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mehakpreet,

    Another activity complete, you are on a roll! What are your thoughts on the actor, Charlie Chaplin? I think he is brilliant in how he shows so much expression and passion in his acting. He’s very funny.

    Who is your favourite actor? Or maybe you could share with us the most recent film you went to see at the cinema?

    Keep up the great work!!

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about