Pages

Monday 22 January 2018

Summer learning journey celebrate

In my culture Indian I celebrate it in my house and we sometimes have pizza ๐Ÿ•  or any Indian food we also have ice cream๐Ÿฆ and we buy cake๐ŸŽ‚ for drinks we have coke,water and juice that is thing we normally have but we sometimes have stuff witch we don't eat in party's only sometimes like fries,
pizza and drinks fanta.  I also have a English cousin and he as a small house so he celebrates it in different places and not in his house but I can't remember if he has celebrated it in his house.

I wrote abut how I celebrate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mehakpreet,

    Lovely to see you blogging again! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Sounds like a very nice way to celebrate special occasion with lots of yummy food and drinks. I’m curious, what sort of Indian food do you make?

    My family normally has a BBQ and invites more family and friends over for a fun night. We play music, sports games and eat heaps of delicious foods.

    Don’t forget to include photos, that way your blog readers can have a look at things you are discussing in your blog.

    Blog ya later,

    Cadence

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about