Pages

Thursday 18 January 2018

Summer learning journey Fashion














2 thing's I don't like about this fashion is the weird pattern on the mans pant and the color looks way to dark and brown.  I also don'y like the green t shirt the girl is wearing because I don't like that green color it is a little to dark for me.
2 thing's I do like about the fashion is the girl with the white skirt I like her white skirt because it is really white clean also shiny.  The second thing I like is the shoes of the white skirt girl because they matches with her white skirt and yellow t shirt.

I wrote 2 thing's I don't like about 1970's fashion and 2 things I do.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Mehakpreet,

    You have done a great job at completing this post by sharing two things you do and don’t like. Ka pai!

    I like the white skirt too, very pretty! I think the mens fashion looks funny because the pants are too tight and I’m not a fan of the patterns pants either.

    Looking forward to reading more of your posts Mehakpreet! Keep up the great work.

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cadence
      I am really enjoying summer learning journey and I wanted to know how many points I have. I am really exited for school to start.
      Mehakpreet :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Mehakpreet,

      Lovely to hear from you. How are you going? So far you have 246 points in total!!! Well done!

      I'm glad to hear you are excited about starting school. I'm going to start teaching this year too so I guess I can say I'm starting school too :)

      Do you have any exciting trips or events for school this year?

      Best wishes,

      Cadence :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Mehakpreet,I am Jess and I am doing the summer learning journey too. I have finished it. I agree with you I like the white skirt but not the men's pants. If you want to look at my blog you can go to
    https://kumarastevensonj.blogspot.co.nz/search?updated-max=2018-01-15T21:03:00%2B13:00&max-results=7

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about