Pages

Monday 15 January 2018

Summer learning journey favorite dessert

My favorite dessert is chocolate ice cream. the recipe for the chocolate ice cream is

1. First we combine sugar and cocoa in a small bowl.
2. In the pan over medium heat, we warm the cream and milk
3. When cream and milk is warm, mix in sugar and cocoa mixture and vanilla. whisk until sugar is fully dissolved and mixture is nicely combined.
4. Put it in freezer overnight for it to chill.
5. When ready to make ice cream, start ice cream maker and put the mixture through hole in lid
5.  Churn for 20-40 minutes

I wrote about my favorite dessert.

Chocolate Ice Cream

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Mehakpreet,

    Thanks for sharing a delicious recipe! It’s only mid-morning and I’m craving chocolate ice-cream now! That’s amazing you make your own ice-cream! I would love to try that someday. Do you find it challenging to get right or is it pretty straight forward?
    Great to see you adding photos into your posts too! Keep it up :)

    My favourite dessert is: Chocolate self-saucing pudding.
    When I was little, I stayed with my grandmother and she made this for me every night for 2 whole weeks!

    Can’t wait to read more of your blogs posts!

    Happy blogging,

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about