Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Summer learning journey favorite performance

My favorite performance is
1 Tamatea arikinui I liked this one the best because its not to loud its kind of peaceful.
2 te puku o te ika   I liked this one second because it is just weird with the picture and it make's it second.
3 te iti kahurangi    this one was last because it was super loud and and I am not a fan of loud and I did not like the music.

I listened to 3 songs and put them in order to witch one I like the best to the least and why did I like it to the best to the least.


2 comments:

  1. Hello again Mehakpreet,

    Well done on ranking these three performances and for providing us with really great and informed explanations as to why you've given them the ranking that you have.

    I'm really glad that you've told us which one you like the most, and that you told us that this was because it's not too loud, but instead peaceful.
    Have you ever seen a live Kapa Haka performance? And have you ever performed in Kapa Haka? I did when I was quite young, maybe 5 or 6. I was so small that I didn't fit in to any of the Kapa Haka uniforms!

    Keep up the wonderful work Mehakpreet, and don't be shy to add some pictures to your blog posts.

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Mehakpreet!

    Great word to use in your explanation “Least”. I’m curious, what did you think or their actions in their performance? I loved watching the routine with poi! Such a hard skill to learn but looks stunning with so many people performing in sync with each other. What do you reckon?
    Maybe you could include something you liked about their uniforms?

    Another great post Mehakpreet! Keep it up :)

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about