Pages

Thursday 23 January 2020

Paper.io







Me and Armika were playing paper.io today and we decided to get 50 50 and it worked it was super fun getting 50 50 then we did a battle to the death and then we decided to not kill each other but I was taking up space I don't know how but I killed her.  But right after I killed her people started joining and I died.








That is the closest I ever got to winning I needed to do one little cube and I bumped into the wall and died but I was so close I was a bit sad but happy that I got 99.98%  and that is super cool.

Link to Armika blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about