Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Day 3 activity 2 week 2


Prize giving at school
At school today I was on pressure the whole day because I hate dancing and I had to perform, I was super scared.  I had to survive the day with butterflies in my stomach.

When it was prize giving I say my parents and my grandma and that made me even more scared.  First we did the national anthem and I had even more butterflies in my stomach.  Then out principal said a few words, then after a couple of other performances it was my turn.  Then after I was a bit relieved but then it was class certificates and I did not want to be sad if my friends got one and I did not.  But all of my friends ended up getting a certificate which was nice.  Then we had to do another performance which was not as scary.  Then it was the 40 book challenge certificates and it was my goal to win but I did not think I was gonna win but I ended up winning I was super surprised and excited.  We also got certificated for being a house captain I was super happy with my achievements.

Then after we had to get dressed super quickly because my parents were waiting for me because I was gonna leave early so I did not get time to grab any of my bring my school writing and other books.  

So that was my exciting and crazy day at school.
By Mehakpreet
For SLJ we had to write a story about anything and I decided to write
it about prize giving at school today.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mehakpreet,

    Wow, that does sound like a crazy day and there's so much I can say 'Well Done' for. I was a house captain too which I sometimes fund really scary. Great job to get all those achievements and to perform for you whole school!

    You story was really nice to read and I liked all the little bits where you said how you felt nervous and then it turned out fine. See you in the comments.

    Daniel :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about