Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2019

all about my Grandparents

Grandparents
One day lived my grandparents and they are super kind.  My grandma is super caring because she has gotten hurt lots of times but never gave up cooking and house chores.  Bust she had stilts once but she still did not give up or say “I can’t do this anymore”.  Moving onto my grandad he is learning to use a phone but he is pretty active.He goes to the library every week not read books but meet up with his friends and play cards. 

They are born in India but moved to New Zealand after my dads marriage.  But currently they are in India right now.

They went to India because we had this house it was old it had beehives,rusty paint,burnt places  and lots of other disgusting stuff.  We had that house since my dad was a child.  So we decided to rebuild it and so far it is going really good.  The house has a balcony on the roof white is called a Kotha in Indian.  It also has some designs on it I think it was shapes.  The house is also has some stairs inside and outside to get to the balcony.  We have lots of stuff but that was the stuff I knew from the pictures.

I feel super bad for them because my granddad has to sometimes get stuff for the builders.  Also my granddad hurt his arm in India and my grandma feel down.  They might not be having such a great time but they do go to marriages.  We call them nearly everyday on the phone. 

Me and my family miss them so much but luckily there coming back on Easter day.  Me and my family are really excited

That was lots about my grandparents so that is the end of this real story if you did not know. 


This is nearly all about about my grandparents.  I wrote this for free writing because I wanted to write about someone so I decided to write about my grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about